- This professional Skin Care Woods Lamp has a 3x diopter magnifying lens and uses UV light to diagnose skin conditions.
- It is a diagnostic tool used in dermatology to observe any subsequent fluoresces of the skin. Wave length is approx. 365 nanometers.
- identify clearly the qualities
- problems and the unusual conditions of the skin
- provide proper treatments,examine different skin, types or skin particles and conditions,
- Detects imperfections in the skin normally invisible to the eye.
- Allows esthetician to conduct treatment plan for proper facial.
- Color Specifications:
Light Blue: Normal Healthy Skin
Brown Fluorescent: Pigmentation and Dark Spots
Orange Points: Oily Skin
Purple and Dark Purple: Soft Skin, Dehydrated Skin, Skin Lacks Of Moisture
White Fluorescent: Thick Layer of Skin and Deak Cells
Light Yellow: Oily Acne
- Skin Parameters:
Power source: 100V-120V/60Hz 220V-240V/50Hz
Rated input power: 54W
Wave length is approx. 365 nanometers.
- Wood Lamp Operations:
1. After cleansing skin, cover eyes with cotton.
2. Secure cover shade to wood lamp.
3. Completely cover client's face with cover shade. The wood lamp should be parallel to client’s face with distance of 15-20cm.
4. Identify different skin characteristics by appearances of different colors under the ultraviolet ray.
- Package Include:
1x Main Wood Lamp
1x Plastic protective cover