Hot towel warmer sterilizers are used for sterilizing beauty equipment which helps in eliminating or killing all forms of life including transmissible agents like fungi, bacteria, viruses and spore forms that are present on surfaces.
These products are equipped with a micro-computer heating temperature control device. It has an over protected heating system built in when you turn the power button on the temperature will automatically start to rise. Once the inner temperature is reached it will automatically work to keep warm at its designed constant temperature.
HOW TO USE
1. Place cabinet on a safe/flat surface before using it
2. Plug in the cabinet into a power point & turn the power point on
3. Place damp towels into the cabinet and close the door
4. Turn on the cabinet by pressing the on/off switch
5. Once the red light is turned on, the cabinet is in the process of sterilizing and warming
6. Once the temperature reaches its maximum heat it will automatically stay at that temperature.
7. Once you have completed using the unit, turn off the unit using the on/off switch.
- Use tongs to take hot towels out of the unit to avoid burning your hands
- Ensure on/off switch is turned off and unit has been unplugged before cleaning
- Towels should be damp, not wet
- Wipe with dry cloth after usage to avoid rusting
!!! ATTENTION : UV STERILIZER IS NOT SAME SIZE WITH NON UV STERILIZER !!!!
UV STERILIZER - 49.5X36.5X70 CM
SMALL UV STERILIZER - 49X44X58.5 CM