This TDP Far Infrared Mineral Lamp is great for use in small spaces and fits on any desk or table top. The TDP Far Infrared Table Lamp is coated with up to 33 minerals essential to the body. When heated at a certain temperature, the specialized curing plate emits bio-spectrum electromagnetic waves of approximately 1-25 microns that are absorbed easily up to three inches into your body. This soothing energy can help increase metabolism and microcirculation and aid in strengthening the immune system. In China, people call these lamps miracle lamps due to the success shown in treating chronic issues. Millions around the world have used TDP lamps for many years.
Technical Specification of TDP Lamp
- Spectrum Range 2-25 um
- Power 110 V, 220 watts
- Lifting Scope of Arm > 11” (30 cm)
- Elevation Degree > 90 Azimuth Degree 360
- Life of Mineral Plate 1000 – 1500 Hours
- Shining Distance > 8” (20cm)
- Adjustable Height 33” – 66”
- Oversized Mineral Plate 6.5” Dia. (Reg. size Plate 5” Dia.)
TDP Heat Lamp Basic Guideline
- Please note that the heat lamp will take approximately 10 minutes to warm up. After preheating for 10 minutes, please allow an additional 10 minutes for the temperature to increase.
- As a general guideline, the distance between the treatment surface and the heating head should be approximately 8-10 inches. Positioning the heating head closer than 8" to the body is not recommended, as burns or damages to the skin may occur. Actual positioning of the TDP head may be adjusted to reach the desired level of heat.
- A minimum of 40 minutes per treatment session on the targeted area is recommended. Please note that the treatment time for a given session may vary depending on the condition being treated.
- For treatment purposes, the heat lamp only provides enough heat for therapeutic heat treatments. Please do not expect a higher temperature range, as higher temperatures may cause the skin to overheat and burn.