This is a method of electrotherapy, which is based on the effect of microcurrents on the muscles and on different layers of the skin.A feature of microcurrent therapy technology is that the strongest and most lasting effect is achieved by using subsensory (pre-sensitive) stimulation. In this case, the current strength is tens of microamperes and no visible muscle contractions are observed.
Results of microcurrent therapy:
- removal of toxins and slags, lymphatic drainage, anti-edematous action;
- improvement of microcirculation in the skin, muscles, subcutaneous tissue;
- moisturizing the skin, restoring mineral balance;
- restoration of collagen and elastin fibers, increase of skin elasticity and firmness, treatment of stretch marks;
- acne treatment, normalization of the function of the sebaceous glands;
- removal of muscle spasm, smoothing wrinkles and folds;
- stimulation of the restoration of the epithelium;
- postpartum recovery;
- improvement and restoration of the skin, improvement of complexion;
- resorption of post-traumatic and post-acne scars, prevention of the appearance of keloid scars;
- rehabilitation after plastic surgery, chemical and mechanical peelings;
- iontophoresis (the possibility of introducing charged cosmetic preparations);
- therapy and prevention of rosacea, rosacea, allergic rash;
- reduction of body fat in the neck and chin area;
- elimination of ptosis (drooping of the eyelids, eyebrows, corners of the mouth, lateral contours of the face), toning of the facial muscles
Ultrasound therapy uses the acoustic wave phenomenon, which improves the blood supply to the skin. The treatment is used to reduce cellulite, stretch marks, frostbite and neuralgia. With the use of ultrasound cosmetic treatment, it is possible to introduce into the skin active substances for nutritional, moisturizing, oxygenating or regenerating purposes.
Cavitation peeling (Ultrasonic peeling) is a procedure that cleans the skin using ultrasonic waves. Cavitation peeling treatment allows you to remove excess sebum from pores and hair follicles, cleans the skin of callous epidermis, blackheads, blackheads and bacteria. The peeling is a non-invasive procedure, it has a gentle effect on the skin through pleasant vibrations, the treatment does not use electricity. Cavitation is often used as an introduction to further cosmetic procedures, e.g. before acid introduction or iontophoresis.
Face lift without a scalpel. A modern device for non-surgical facelift of the face, neck and neckline, performed with the use of probes emitting microcurrents. The operation of the device is based on microcurrent therapy, which stimulates the regeneration processes taking place in cells, stimulating the reconstruction of collagen and elastin fibers. The treatment smooths the skin, increases the contractility of muscle fibers and improves the excretion of toxins along with excess water.
The gloves are designed to stimulate the points responsible for the formation of wrinkles on the face, neck and neckline and to stimulate larger parts of the body during slimming treatments for the abdomen, thighs and buttocks.